New York: Go City Explorer Pass with 95+ Tours & Attractions
With the Go City Explorer Pass, you can select 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 attractions from more than 90 of New York City’s greatest attractions.
To choose what to do and make a schedule, explore the digital guide.
For greater flexibility, the pass can be used for more than 60 days after visiting the initial attraction.
Get extra benefits, such as savings at select gift shops, and fast delivery of the Explorer Pass, which you can use on your phone or print out.
What attractions does the Go City Explorer Pass cover?
For a single low pre-paid price, Go City offers a selection of over 90 must-see NYC attractions, museums, and tours.
With one convenient digital pass, you may visit all of New York’s top attractions at a significant discount over the cost of purchasing individual attraction tickets.
The Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island Ferry, the 9/11 Museum and Memorial, the Empire State Building, Edge, MoMA, the American Museum of Natural History, and numerous other attractions are available.
Choose between a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10-choice pass, verify the entrance criteria for each attraction in the accompanying digital guide, and organize your route.
|#American Museum of Natural History||#9/11 Memorial and Museum|
|#Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)||#Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and Space Shuttle|
|#Guggenheim Museum||#The Whitney Museum of American Art|
|#Fotografiska New York||#Museum of Sex|
|#Museum of the City of New York||#New York Botanical Garden|
|#Brooklyn Museum and Botanical Garden Combo||#Museum of Jewish Heritage|
|#New York Historical Society Museum||#International Center of Photography|
Certain attractions can temporarily be closed, have shortened hours of operation, or demand reservations in advance. For the most recent information, please consult the online guide. If reservations are necessary, please make them well in advance.
How long is the Go City Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass will be activated the first time it is scanned at the entrance or ticket counter of an attraction (or tour).
All passes are good for up to two years from the date of purchase, but they don’t start working until you go to the first attraction.
After then, you have 60 days to use your pass for the remaining attractions you paid for.
How much does a Go City Explorer Pass cost?
Your Explorer Pass comes with extra benefits like savings at select gift shops or a complimentary audio guide.
You can maximize your savings and enjoy your journey to New York with the aid of audio.
This pass includes:
- Information about attractions, including suggestions and reservation information, is included in the digital pass and guide.
- Entry to two, three, four, five, six, seven, or ten of your favorite attractions and tours.
- For several attractions, special benefits include discounts at the gift shops.
The prices of the tickets are decided by on the number of options you take:
|Pass (Number of Attractions)||Price for Adults (age 13 to 99 years)||Children (age 3 to 12 years)|
|2 Attractions||$ 79||$ 69|
|3 Attractions||$ 89||$ 104|
|4 Attractions||$ 134||$ 109|
|5 Attractions||$ 159||$ 124|
|6 Attractions||$ 179||$ 139|
|7 Attractions||$ 159||$ 199|
|10 Attractions||$ 259||$ 214|
Ages 2 and younger do not require a ticket.
Things to remember while purchasing the Go City Explorer Pass
- You will receive a pdf copy of your Explorer Pass immediately, which you can save to your phone or print off. Together with the digital guide, this pdf will also include a pass with your unique QR code.
- While some well-known sites do not require reservations, there may be waiting time during crowded times.
- There is no assurance of a seat on the advertised bus tours because they can fill up rapidly.
- Each attraction’s hours of operation are liable to change. Please be careful to check them before your visit if you are traveling during a holiday.
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com